Wedding Packages and Fees.
All weddings will be different. You will have varying styles of music that you wish me to play to create the right atmosphere for the wedding that suits you. I have three different packages to choose from but these can be adjusted to match your requirements. Please see my repertoire list, which includes classical, folk, jazz and popular music.
For the first hour I charge £250, then each subsequent hour £125 per hour or £70 per half hour. There is a minimum booking requirement of an hour.
Ceremony Package 1 Hour. £250
My ceremony package includes 30 minutes of music as guests take their seats, bridal/groom processional(s), music during the signing of the register (2 or 3 tracks) and recessional music as the couple depart followed by their guests.
A repertoire available to you from all genres to choose from and I will bring my own PA system and your preference of acoustic and/or electric violin.
Reception Drinks Package 1 hour.
An hour of non-stop beautiful background music during your drinks reception. I have a varied repertoire for you to choose from or I can compile a suitable set list on your behalf. All genres and styles of music are covered.
I will provide my own PA system and your preference of acoustic and/or electric violin.
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Drinks Package 2 hours. £375
Both of the above packages combined.
The above timings are a guide – I can perform for as little or as long as you wish – you can decide.
- A £50.00 deposit is required to secure your booking. A receipt and confirmation of booking form will then be issued.
- A month before your wedding I require 50% of the balance of my fee.
- The remaining balance is to be paid 7 days before your special day.
- I accept BACs bank transfer. I also accept cash and cheque. I do have a card machine where I can accept credit cards/debit cards but all transactions are in person only.
- More than 2 months’ notice: deposit will be forfeited
- 30 days – 2 months’ notice: 50% of fee will be payable
- Less than 30 days’ notice: full payment will be required